Monday, May 14, 2007

sleepless slumber

Do you ever get those days when everything is so busy and non-stop that you actually have to make a concious effort to breathe? Well, today was one of those days...

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. Probably a bit more than i should be doing. Maybe that's why i've been having such horrible sleep.. I'm not the kind that usually wakes up in the middle of the night to go to the loo, let alone allow mundane dreams to affect me to such an extent that i open my eyes. But that is how it has been for the past 2 nights. I've been finding it hard to sleep even when my body is zoned out already. And not just that. Tossing and turning in my sleep. Waking up at least 3 times in the middle of the night and for at least one of them to be awake and unable to go back to sleep for at least an hour. Been having really strange confusing dreams too. Waking up feeling even more tired than before i went to bed..and wanting just to pull the covers over my head and get back to bed. As Krystal sums it up in one word.. Meh.. I wondered if popping one zopiclone would do the trick. Man, i cant believe that crossed my mind! :S

But despite restless nights, days been great :) Thanks, God! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home