Monday, May 07, 2007

Different sides of me

There are so many different sides of me... only if you knew.

It was a stuggle before. I have battled with the masks i found myself wearing. Faces of me that hid who i was. It was frightening as i found myself changing colours like a chameleon to suit what people wanted to hear, to paint a picture i wanted people to think of me.

And then i realised it wasnt worth it. I didnt want people to befriend me because i had moulded to be the person they wanted to befriend. I wanted them to befriend me for me.

And then it came to the question of "Who am i, then?" I behave differently with different people. I'm like a multi-faceted polygonal thingee. Please correct my terminology. With different people, i show different faces. Even though they look different to you, they're all still the same person. It's still me. Sometimes there's the quiet side, sometimes the craaaazzzzzzy side. Sometimes i crack lame cold jokes (hahahaha), sometimes i get moody and then there's pi qi. Not good. Yet, it's still me. I dont think i hide behind a mask half as often as i used to. I'm just not comfortable showing all those sides to everyone. You? Maybe =)

God, you're the only one who sees all my sides. I wonder what you think of me..

1 Comments:

Blogger nadia said...

I love you Ange. =) it's a privilege to see some of your different sides...heh.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home