Sunday, April 15, 2007

Thank you guys

*in action*

Thanks Eunice and Jian for helping me out with food. It would not have been possible without you guys..
*scary? no?*
Thanks Josh. Great camp organisation! How are the feedback forms coming?
Thanks Uncle Then and Auntie Hilda!!!!!!! Thank YOU, GOD! YOU have made this all possible. =)

Just got back from camp. Exhausted, just finished paper work to be handed in to Sian tomorrow. Thanks Josh and Jian for accompanying me too. I know you guys were tired after the 3 days, drive back and washing the cars. I must say, seeing the dirt come off the cars when they were sprayed down was awesome! It was like watching Extreme Makeover.. Hehe.. ok, maybe not that drastic.

I want photos from camp. Wait.. will post them up when i get them of people. :)

Toodles. it's getting late and my eye bags are threatening to burst. I better lay them down to rest.
photos courtesy of Nads =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home