Wednesday, April 04, 2007

He's leaving..

I received a text from S yesterday to say that he's resigned. I was shocked. I didnt expect it to come this soon. I had to talk to somebody, so i went to Kev's room. It hasnt been easy settling into work, and S has played a major role in keeping me sane. As Mum says, "He's the angel God sent."

It's still sinking in that he'll not be there in 3-4 weeks. I dont know how i'll do without him. He's always been that calm, it-ok factor and i must admit that i always feel so much more at peace when he's around. But now that he's going, i've gotta toughen up even more.

I agree with Cecilia when she said "I wish he'd only leave at the end of the year.." But he's been there for so long and it'll be a good change for him. I wish him the best. I know he'll do well wherever he is.

But i still wish he wasnt leaving. I feel sad. =(

3 Comments:

Blogger nadia said...

*hugs*

hope you feel better soon...

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey angie..Keep hanging in there..Will be praying for u :)
Hugs

1:26 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Thanks Nad, thanks Chute.. :\

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home