Thursday, February 01, 2007

Shoulder knots and smelly feet

I asked Paul for a shoulder massage today... since he was sitting in front of me after we had dinner together. =) I've not had a shoulder massage for a while and it felt good! Paul said the knots in my muscle isnt arent as many, though still stiff. I have also noticed that i slouch more nowadays, even when i'm walking. As if my shoulders are not 'sloping' enough already :S Not good.. I really should do something about this.

Poor him. he had to put up with my smelly feet. It's the fact that i'm wearing closed shoes without socks (because those shoes would be too tight if i were to wear socks too) almost 10 hours straight every day. Honest. My feet have never smelt bad in my entire 22 1/2 years until i started working. And yes, i've already showered and taken them off. Now my feet smell nice! :) Because i moisturised them with Isabella Rossellini's my Manifesto moisturiser.

I need another pair of shoes. What do you think? Oh wait, we are out of milk. Off to the supermarket now..

1 Comments:

Blogger nadia said...

Happy Valentine's Day! =)

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home