Monday, December 25, 2006

Out into the real world...

Sometimes not sure to be myself or to be my real self. me. Is that the same as the worldly me vs the more godly one? Or wait a minute... which is the real me?

Jesus said "be in the world but not of the world."

I am able to express my work day in two versions: the nice or the not-so-nice. Working life is very much more different than i thought. I found it pretty stressful and extremely busy, and i'm not sure if this is because i started at one of the busiest times of the year, the week before Christmas. But for whatever reason, the most important thing is for ME to have a positive, learning and Christlike attitude in everything i do. Especially during the first few days of work, i found myself meditating on Colossians 3:23. Just repeating the Word as i dispense, as i revise in my head what i need to remember to do, as i start my runs to Mercy, Francis Hodgkins and the Hospice. I know that wherever i am, whatever i do, God is with me. It's easier now that i've settled more into a routine, with my priority on contract dispensing. But i still have a gazillion things to learn. There's still so much to pick up on and remember, but in a year's time, i want to be able to look back and say "It has been a great year." Thank you God for my colleagues... After my first day at work, my great Dad reminded me "Rejoice in the day that the Lord has made. Today has gone. Begin afresh tomorrow." And i try to..

praying for His wisdom, mercy and grace.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Christmas isnt Christmas till it happens in your heart. What is the reason for this season? If it was all taken away, the tree and the lights, the presents and the people, the delicious turkey for dinner, that kiss under the mistletoe...

What is the reason?

The birth of a significant somebody to become a nobody. Because me, who i had thought was a nobody, was actually a somebody to Him. Jesus, thank you.

My Dad, Mum and Daniel have left today. I missed you guys very very much... :'( A lot lot lot...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home