Thursday, November 30, 2006

A few interesting thoughts:

1. Whenever I log into yahoomail, there’s this little man with glasses and purple pants that breakdances non-stop until the page loads. It must be tiring.

2. Strange. If anyone had butter fingers, then i have butter feet. Do you know how many times i have fallen or nearly fallen in the past 2 months?!? I even slipped on a piece of ham in Countdown! *ouch* and i have the bruise to prove it. Well, maybe not anymore..

A few interesting facts:

1. I have managed to use up 1986 of the 2000 texts on TXT2000. And i thought that 2000 txts were a few hundred texts too many... guess i thought wrong. >.<

2. I am practising somersaults in the pool now! And the total volume of water going up my nose from one swim session is getting less and less. (Water only went up my nose 3 times this morning =))

3. Not so interesting.. i'm hungry =(

My parents and Daniel are arriving tomorrow *grins*

1 Comments:

Blogger nadia said...

hee hee. =)

take care!!!

miss ya...

love,
nad

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home