Saturday, October 28, 2006

afloat

waiting... wanting... longing... drifting.
With each passing paper, i find it harder and harder to concentrate. Especially yesterday. I couldnt sit still and honestly, i could have bet that there were ants in my pants! Really!!

So i was sitting in front of the computers last night surfing and reading blogs, something i have not done in a VERY long time. Laughing my head off *ha ha plop* reading my sister's blog and some other bloggers. Some people just write the randomest things! Honestly!! But so funny!! :D I think Josh sitting next to me must have thought i'd gone bonkers! =P

My sister's coming tomorrow.... YAY!! I hope she doesnt put her cold feet on my stomach again when i'm just about to go to sleep. Hee... Me can't wait! (No, i dont the cold feet...)

Ok, ok, focus Ange!! Back to Law... *sniff sniff*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home