Thursday, October 12, 2006

You are my shooting star

To look at all things beautiful...

I saw a shooting star last night =) My first shooting star. It was beautiful and for that one moment in time, all my worries vanished. I imagine what it would have been if i decided to take a ride home instead of walking back with Ruth from the library. I would have missed that shooting star. As i was walking home, i prayed for a few people who were on my mind then, and i looked up at the vast sky. The darkness and the stars in that far off distance. To imagine that there is a whole universe out there. Suddenly feeling so small and yet so significant, because the God who made all that black and shiny pretty stuff out there know me. ME! And even more so... loves me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

Shooting star... i want to see one too...

But I saw blue moon once, 4 years ago.. hee hee..

1:20 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Jess: Hope that God will send a shooting star along your way too! =D It was breathtaking..especially that it lasted for like 1 second!

Study hard! =)

Ming: Blue moon? Really?? WOW... yes, starry starry nights are a pretty sight too =D

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww...so pretty!! must have been like wow :) god's so romantic isn't he...hahaha

4:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home