Monday, October 09, 2006

Maternal instincts

Spring is here!


Wish i could have a girl worth fighting for...

I've had this song running through my head ever since i first stepped into the shower 2 hours ago.

I had the best dream last night. I dreamt that i was holding a little baby boy. Probably about 8 months old.. definitely less than a year. I can still remember his warm little body as i held him close to me and how his head rested on my shoulder. I can still smell the talcum powder and milk-ish smell that baby's have. It was so real...

*sigh*

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your nephew ah? =)

3:57 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Hmm... *thinking face* I think it did have a thick mop top and a cute button nose. Yup, must have been my nephew. =D Hint hint. I'm waiting....... >.^

7:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Give me..... at least 4 years ok?

10:13 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Ok, you promise already oh! =D

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home