Friday, October 06, 2006

The G.O.D. factor


Your mercies are new every morning. Great is thy faithfulness! - Lamentations 3:23

We spent the entire day looking at computer screens yesterday. The Elective symposium is next Friday and i've figured out that it's not just us that are going full on with it. All the eye bags and "I'm going home to sleep" are starting to show.. well, come to think about it, it's always kinda been anyway =P But i'm really excited for that day. Our group will be the first group up of 12 group presenting that day. We'll be rehearsing our rough draft of the powerpoint presentation and (hopefully) finishing up the report today as well. Casting my nerves and anxieties unto Him.

Tony Anthony. Awesome man of God! And i was so convicted by his testimonial and sharing on Sunday night. It was particularly when he talked about what we are doing to fulfil the Great Comission. How we are in His family, His grace and His love and yet so many people around us will not be able to share Heaven at the end of our walk on earth. How awesome and precious, we are made to have a relationship with our Father in heaven and experience Him. I thought of Women's Prison Ministry and how it was something that i wanted to embark on at the start of the year. And then i heard "What about your elective group?" and my heart sank. My elective group consist of my best friends in Pharmacy School. The ones i've worked with in group projects, studied together, spent hours in Pharmacy School on weekends, sharing life together. And yet half of them do not know Jesus. I was convicted before, but now even more so. It's only a week of school left *yikes* and after that 2 weeks of exams. I may not see some of them ever again. So i know what i've gotta do. I want to do this. Oh yeah... bring it on!

*Holy Spirit, help me*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home