Sunday, October 01, 2006

You're back!


Put up your hands if you like chocolate.

I've got both hands in the air. If i had a third, i'd put it up too. Thanks Dorothy! =D Love you!

My sister's here!!! Touchdown on Wednesday and Ah Chung drove her down last Friday. I was so happy to see her i had to hold back my tears. Luckily she was teary and that gave me a reason to be "strong" and not cry. :) I can laugh when i think of it now, how Paul looked at me and said "Boy, she's excited! Dont see her like that everyday..." and i just thought to myself how i had to hold it back if not you'll get TWO sisters bawling their eyes out at the happiness of seeing each other after...one, two, three *counting fingers*...EIGHT months! She got me a pair of pink heels too! Pointy pink heels. :P And.. and... not only that... she bought a 1 litre bottle of Baileys!!! I'm no alcoholic (really!!) but i think i'll save it till she comes down again. Then i can drink and be merry and go straight to sleep.

It was a busy weekend, and she had to leave on Saturday noon cos Ah Chung is starting work on Monday. Imagine:

Boss: Yes, Ah Chung, i see you're an hour late on your first day of work.
Ah Chung: Yes, but it's just an hour. It's ok *Russell Peters style* *waves it off*

Red card

It was very nice to have them around. Ah Chung's car is so big! It's like a big dark silver mushroom... and it smells like D's car. I like your car :D It was a busy weekend, and having a test earlier on didnt help very much. I dont think i did very well in that test, my fault. Just pray i'll pass. :S We were rushing off here and there, Gina's 22nd HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY, GINA! You looked superb! *wink*, Theresa's 21st sweet sweet Theresa, HAPPY 21ST GIRL! and swimming on Saturday morning, potluck lunch before they sing "and i'm leaving in a Mazda.." For all the laughter and trying on clothes and sharing a bed and retelling the story at Changi airport...

Me miss you! I'm glad you're back. See you soon Cheekins.

pink shoezies!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Dee said...

Hey, there Angela. Remember me? I'm Dorothy from Sibu :D Well, I think I should ask you whether it's okay for me to check in your blog to read. Can I? I have a blog too and feel free to visit :) Oh, and is there another Dorothy that you know? Hee...

7:47 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Yes, sure, feel free to. =D

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home