Monday, October 30, 2006

Randoms...



I miss Piggy.

It's 1.15am and surprisingly awake to do Law. Must be Chia's sweet tea =) But i'll be going home soon.

Josh brought me my hot water bottle and Chia's tea.

It's getting quite warm in here.

I'm listening to Chinese songs with Ruth's earphones cos mine are too short. Not distracted because i dont understand Chinese.

Last paper tomorrow... the paper is the threshold i need to cross.

Going to wake up early again tomorrow to continue preparing. Dont think i can go to the gym anymore tomorrow.

I hope my eyebags miraculously clear up before our class dinner tomorrow night at Albert Arms... or please have rather dim lighting there.

To everyone who's sleeping...Goodnight!

To everyone who's still awake (I'm sitting next to Ruth and Stella, and Brendan and Eve are here too...)...Good morning!

2 Comments:

Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

All the best in your final paper of the degree. :)

10:32 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Thanks Ming! Finished!!

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home