Saturday, November 04, 2006

Alcohol and I dont mix well


Albert Arms - P4 Class Dinner

Archers Lime. Yum but left me pretty woozy. I remember most about what happened that night. But my flatmates, Josh and Jian were pretty amused by some of the things i said. Unfortunately, that part's a bit blur to me. =P Best sleep ever tho!

It feels crap to be ill. I am not sure where I caught it from, but it started last Thursday night. First, it was the slight cold and the next thing I knew, I woke up the next morning with a full-blown flu. Headache, sore throat, blocked nose and all. It felt horrible!! I cant remember the last time that I was this ill. So for the first time in my life, I popped in pain-killers on a regular basis. First it was Codalgin, and then I decided to start with paracetamol without the codeine. So when I detoured to the supermarket, I picked up a packet of fast-acting Panadol. It helped mildly, so I went to the pharmacy and picked up Codral night and day.

I took a one hour nap this afternoon (all the naps seem to merge into each other because I’ve been taking so many >.<) and i slipped into dream mode soon after nodding off. I was in someplace that looked like Alaska. There was snow everywhere! And i was standing, looking at the view in front of me, everything was white, a vast land in front of me and a serene lake that was frozen over. I remember standing there, astonished at the scenery. A white polar bear was walking towards me from afar, and it was calling my name. And so i walked towards it. Hehe...like a scene from Brother Bear. The closer the polar bear walked towards me, the more familiar its voice sounded. It sounded... it sounded... a lot like... Kevin?? o.O I was awoken from my dream by him calling my name as he came up the stairs. I laughed to myself at how my dream and reality had collided.

I do feel much better now. I'm trying not to pass my germs around. Having my sister over for the holidays is such a joy. Poking fun at each other and laughing over the special features of 13 Going On 30. Sleeping a lot and having a lot of things in my room to tidy and rearrange. I'm doing this bit by bit =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home