Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Happy Birthday Sulyn!

Today's Sulyn's official birthday. Hip hip hooray to the awesome girl who's just turned 21!! (blowing imaginary party whistle)

Dressed up with

*Wong sisters*

and we headed for

I spent the earlier part of the night table hopping and taking pictures of
and
*the birthday girl*
and
3 J's and and A
I sat with

and had

mmm..... finger lickin' good!

and then more table hopping and talking to people i badly need to catch up with, like

But at the end of the night, despite all the

and

nah, i'm just joking... hee! :D

a toast... to the one and only...

Sulyn

Stay beautiful, girl! Many blessing headed your way.

Jeremiah 31:3 "I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness."

5 Comments:

Blogger 12uth said...

Beautiful photos :) will grab them off you soon. *grin*

1:20 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Thx Ruth :) Pass me your USB some time.. Stay out of the rain, ya? Hee..

3:03 PM  
Blogger nadia said...

er jie!!! =P

when's your graduation??? you haven't blogged in a while...hee. becos don't have my com le? =P anyways, miss ya lots! =) have an awesome holiday yah?

love, nads

2:43 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Ellos Nads Nads!!

How are you? Graduation is on the 9th Dec =D

Yups, no more blogging =S becos no more Nad's laptop...hee...and no patience to spend a length of time in front of the pc. Hehe... when i tried to type after a long time since the exams, my 3rd and 4th finger on my right hand jammed together! >.< Oh wells..

Take care Nads! I'm reading your blog =P

P.s. the fingers now function normally.

9:33 PM  
Blogger nadia said...

hee hee hee...=)

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home