Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Daniel, my brother

I just got off the phone with Daniel. I’ve realized that I don’t refer to him as my ‘baby’ brother as much anymore. That’s probably a good thing… for him, that is. =P Daniel, otherwise known as Dan or Neil (Ah-Neil), says the funniest things. I was just laughing when he said he wanted to be 6”4. It wasn't so much what he was saying, it was more of how he said it. I told him that if he was that tall, it’ll be hard to get him a bed since he’ll either have his head hanging off or his legs dangling over the edge. That image of that in my head made me crack up. And his reply was, “I’ll just use a chair for my legs lo. Or else I’ll get a king double and sleep diagonally.” Cheeky kid.. :P

And he went on to talk about that tall guy he saw at Parkson when he went out with his best friend, Adrian, and how his head almost touched the ceiling. “He was so tall,” he said “His girlfriend only reached up to his stomach.” I don’t know whether to believe him or not. And there was also talk about his keloid scar and how he found it hard to wake up this morning cos he slept too late last night. And his studies and the recent ujian bulanan marks. The usual, me scrutinizing his marks. “Pretty good,” I said “But have to improve your bahasa melayu.” He just cant win… ^.^

Karate Wongs. Hee

Ze 4 musketeers

I cant wait to see him again.

Yo, lil' bro. I know I tell you this every birthday and you may be sick of hearing it again, but here it is again… Don’t grow up too fast ok? Missing you heaps. Roller Coaster Tycoon is just not fun without you to share my park trophies with..


I cant believe he's turning 14 this year..

2 Comments:

Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

14, that's fast! by the way, the 4 musketeer photo looks very nice, especially the 2 guys up on the tree. Maybe my bro and I should take a photo like that. Let's hope the branch wont break because of my weight. :P

3:03 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Hehehe... i'm sure it wont. :) But Daniel did say that it was quite uncomfortable sitting in that position :P So dont say you havent been warned. Hee..

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home