Saturday, May 05, 2007

teddies forever

Maybe i'm too big for teddies. But if i were to pack them away, i dont know where to keep them either. I cant imagine them in a box.. so i guess you guys will just have to stay on my bed for just a teeny bit longer.

I'm tired of feeling tired. Tired of feeling drained of energy. Tired of having lists of things to do that never end. I cross off one, and add on two. Nobody had warned me about this. No one mentioned a word that first year working can be like this.

I've got a heavy head.

I need to go to and see the dance rehearsal.

And to the graduation party.

My legs are heavy. I want to just lie down and close my eyes and not move.. and yet i can feel my strength ebb away due to the lack of exercise.

*get up! get up!* See that half-eaten bottle of Centrum up there? Yes... compliance is an issue? (Ok, just for this moment, i'm not an intern pharmacist) Then do something about it!! Get some energy!

*looks at the pile of papers on the floor* Need to finish sorting this out by tonight. Gosh, i'm going at such a slow pace. Hurry hurry!!

and stop complaining!


*hugs*

3 Comments:

Blogger 12uth said...

Yea. Talk about compliance *blush* Supernatural strength is what we need - strength from God alone.
Thanks for being there for me Ange =)

9:24 PM  
Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

Encouragement from Isaiah 40:31.

but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary,they will walk and not be faint.


:)

2:33 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Thanks Ruth *silent moment* =)

Amen to that, Ming! He is awesome. Thanks heaps..

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home