Sunday, April 22, 2007

I is happy

We were at Cecillia's for dinner last night. Cecilia and Toh, Scott brought Bee, and i deep down inside i was worried that if Tae-Hoon brought his girlfriend, i would be the odd one out. I guess it's just getting to that stage when friends start bringing their "other halves", especially work colleagues. Oh well, guess it's just not my turn yet. Is it silly of me to have these issues bother me at times? >.<

Anyway, we played this game and it goes like this. I think it truly is an awesome ice-breaker! Remind me to tell the guys when we meet up for Jian's lifegroup. Everyone sits in a circle and chooses the name of someone else in the group.. and so that's their name for that round of the game. You can choose any name except your own. You are dealt as evenly as possible the same number of cards from a complete deck. And the aim of the game is to get rid of all your cards as quickly as you can. So everyone sits with their stack of cards faced down in front of them and one by one, each taking their turn, flips open the card on the top of their deck. If someone else flips a card with the same number, the first person who says/shouts the other's 'adopted' name wins. The loser has to take every card that has been flipped open and add it to their pile of cards. I had the best laugh since camp presentations, honestly! Everyone pointing at each other, struggling to remember the other person's name. I find that it helps when i dont look at their faces and instead remember the position of names relative to where i am. Of course it didnt help when we swapped around for the next round and adopted new names :P I like :)

Mumble... I thought he was the cutest!! I thought the movie was great! Jian doesnt quite agree :P I watched Happy Feet last night on my own after coming home from Cecilia's. Wanted to watch it with someone else but it never happened. It would have been more fun watching with my family, but this will have to do for now till Dad comes in June :D Ended up sleeping at 2.30am. I think that's why i'm so tired today. It's been ages since i've slept past midnight.. And dreamt of cute tap dancing penguins the whole night.. Hee.. (Funny, didnt dream of rabbits after watching Wallace and Grommit)

Hehehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home