Sunday, April 29, 2007

Cheekins it's your birthday, happy birthday Cheekins

I want to invest in a good sound system. No CD player and most of my songs are on the hard drive, which i have to hook up to the laptop to use. Kevin said that i could get a good one for less than $100.. Problem is that i dont know which one is defined as a 'good' one. So... help! I'm quite excited at the thought of getting it =)
I used to be afraid to proclaim it when something good happens.. afraid that i'll 'jinx' it. But all good things are from Him and i wont hold back. In Mark 5: 19, Jesus said to the demon-posssessed man,"Go.. and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how he has had mercy on you." And so i will do the same =)
God has been and is always is gracious. Scott has left, and though i'm very sad, i know He provides. Often during tough days, i wonder why they must be. I know, i know. I'm human and often i cant see past my circumstance. But God does. I believe that's why He has allowed those times in my life. It's the first thing i do, whenever i have a tough day or a tough time, to turn to Him and cry out for help and strength. But on good days, it's easy to slip back into taking-things-for-granted mode and not look to Him. Shame on me! But now things will be different..
I WILL praise Him even more on awesome days at work!! AMEN!
That praise be always on our lips. Jesus, you are all i need. I gotta make more room in my heart for Him.

@ Lone Star

So you're 24years and 1day old =) Happy Birthday Cheekins!
Hasn't it been a journey so far =P Many more birthdays to come!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jian said...

:D Awesome! Lol buying a stereo is easy! Just go down to Dick Smiths or Warehouse. I'll come with you if you want!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Ok! I'll let you know what i'm in a spending mood ;D *excited*

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home