Friday, April 14, 2006

a very Good Friday

Psalm 23:1 - The Lord is my Sheperd, i will not be in want.



WOW. The weather was awesome!!!!! ( I think that has become my favourit-test word ). Impromptu headed off to St Kilda's and take away! Yes, take away! A first this year! I was so excited. Ask Nad. I hope she still thinks i'm sane... after seeing me jumping up the stairs with a big grin plastered on my face, going "YAY! Impromptu lunch!!" :P

So much for making it back at 1pm aye? Heh. We only left the flat at 12.30 and got to the beach at 12.45. Meaning habis lunch at 1.15pm. The water looked so inviting. I had to have a dip. Just my toes. Hee. Then we made a huge turtle (which later the boys destroyed....i couldnt bear to watch!), a pretty starfish, and Jian made a little baby turtle. It was cute! Then i went to wash my hands. Silly me. Didnt see a big wave headed my way. So in the end, i stepped in Krystal's car (sorry Krystal!) with wet jeans and a sandy outfit. Very sandy feet too.

I tidied all my clothes, refolded and redrawered again. :) Happy.

Josh O, Jian and i went for a run. We had to brace the cold. Or should i say, Josh O and Jian had to brace the cold. And wind! Not funny. the wind. Josh taught Jian a few running songs along the way. It was pretty cute. Especially the MacDonalds-my girl one. Have to get the lyrics some time. Next time you go for a walk, Chia, you can recite that in your head. It's pretty catchy too! We did 50 minutes, and to the base of the hill leading towards Uncle Then's house. Next time we'll give Auntie Hilda a surprise aye? :D It was a good run. Tho it was too cold to sweat. My face was red hot when i got back and i was reminded of my nickname back home in athletic days "Red Chilli". :S Eek.

How beautiful the feet that walked
the long dusty road from the hill to the cross

How Beautiful the heart that bled
That took all my sins and bore it instead
How beautiful the tender eyes
That choose to forgive and never despise
How beautiful, how beautiful, how beautiful is the body of Christ

And as He lay down His life
We offer this sacrifice
That we will live just as He died
Willing to pay the price..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home