Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Run to you

God provides. As simple as that. Whether or not i have the trust and faith and patience to wait upon Him, now that can be a different story! With His grace and strength, i'm getting there. =)

Matthew 10:15. Truly, what comes out of our mouths is what is in our hearts. Often that's what reflects who we truly are inside. You can only change a person by starting with the heart. It's true Ben, there's a very thin line between judging and condemning.

I was so nervous on Sunday, before praying for offering. It was a big thing for me. I have never been the kind of person to stand in front of a crowd. I am not eloquent nor articulate. I cant crack jokes and i'm plain horrible when it comes to speaking out loud. Ben would vouch for that. It was a busy Sunday, running back and forth to make sure that the frozen sausage rolls in the oven arent charcoal on the outside and still frozen mince on the inside... to get it cooked all the way through, i had to put in on a lower temperature. With that, also meaning that i had to check it every 15 minutes or so. Coming back into the auditorium, i thought i had 10 minutes or so to calm my palpitating heart. But no... it was 10 seconds. I heard Uncle Then say "And now Angela will... " So i stepped out. Nervous. Kinda. But then my mind flashed back to the meaning of it all. The only audience that truly matters is Him. And i shared and prayed. It wasnt that frightening afterall, but i could only have done it with Him in mind. I could see Jesus in his white robe, sitting about the 5th row, and all i had to do was talk to Him. Thank you, Lord. May we be reminded every day that You are the reason we live. Heaven is home.

To be truly comfortable with me when..
* i laugh at nonsensical things and you laugh along with me (and play along with it too!)
* i walk around with products plastered on my face and you hold back your snigger.
* i coo over the little, cute things that makes my heart leap for joy and its nice to share that with you

* i act silly, read stories with actions and sound effects, and sing and jump around with the little children.. even though i'm at least twice their height and size
* i can wake up in the morning and not be worried you're there and i'm still in my nightie and bed hair.
* i'm in a bad mood and you understand and not be impatient with me.
* i'm in a bad mood and you still take time to korek it out of me when i am supposed to let it out. * i'm in a bad mood and you let me wallow in it for the right duration of time before knocking me to my senses.
* we're so close that you know when i'm down even when i'm smiling on the outside.
* we can talk about God's promises in our lives and encourage each other to keep da faith.

* at the end of the day, no matter how long it has been, or how far we are apart, i will always be there to lend you a listening ear and a shoulder to cry on, a smile to share as you tell me the ups and achievements in your life, and we can still bask in memories gone by and look forwards to making new ones.

My latest project: Precious Memories cross-stitch. I'm almost halfway done with the green jacket! I will keep you updated. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home