Monday, February 20, 2006

Forever footprints

Sunset view from home.

Sandy!! Eggieeeeeeeee! She's otherwise known as our egg-sucker (pardon the language but it's true!!)

Some of my girls...

I've had a great 2 months and one week home. It's been interesting with my first trip just me and my sister to Kuching, seeing the little ones from last year big boys and girls now, the littlies from this year and a blonde dog who loves eggs. Man, she is one dog who's gotta watch her cholesterol!! Enjoying and savouring Dad and Mum's cooking i.e. meaning that i have not cooked for the entire time that i've been home. Hope my first dish back is edible. :P

Well, as Daniel would say "Time flies.. i didnt even see it fly past me!" Temporary farewell to Cheekins and baby Daniel, Mum and Dad. I'll be seeing you guys again during my graduation! Woohoo... of course... passing... :P I miss you guys already.

unit 24, Railway Station Apartments... here i come!!

“I will answer your prayers…I have set a time.” Isaiah 49:8 CEV

1 Comments:

Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

Congratulation on giving birth to 5 duagthers. Wahhaaaaaah!

6:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home