Monday, January 02, 2006

Looking ahead

Brothers, i do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one this i do. Forgetting what is behind and straigning toward what is ahead. Philipians 3:13

Is there anything that you'd wish was different, wish did or didnt happen 2005. Me? Plenty! I am one unsatisfied breathing-eating-sleeping human being! But hey, He's never given up on me... and so i dont intend to give up on myself any time soon either.

Is it just me or does time roll by faster and faster every year? In the blink of an eye and it's the new year: 2006. There was nothing that i could do to stop it as peeked over at the horizon. I dont want to stop it. 2006 is going to be a great year. Another fun-filled, exciting year. Like a jack in a box, i'm just eagerly awaiting the surprises that God has planned.

In 3 days' time, Cheekins and i will be flying to Kuching. It's our first 'play' trip together! Just the two of us. After all these years... plus i'm already 21! heh. She's 22 :P Really looking forwards to it *rubs hands together excitedly* Will be meeting up with quite a number of homegroup people. Cant wait...



My baby brother, Dan, and i.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home