Tuesday, November 29, 2005

salute to G12


First G12 September 2004 - memorable times, late night discussions, powerful prayers.


The guys chartered new territory.. and we became J.G.R.A.C.E. April 2005


Very much loved extended G12 family September 2005 (missing Gina, Cindy and Sammi)

The photos say it all. God blesses abundantly. From a year ago, until now, my life has been changed dramatically through the formation of G12. I'd knelt by my bedside almost 3 years ago, early 2003, and asked God for a small bunch of Christian friends, to challenge one another, to build each other up. And no, i didnt see it coming either when prayer group started in September 2004. Didnt think that it would become a permanent meeting. Didnt realise then that the ball had started rolling...

From PACTOLPOWER prayers, to late nights playing 'Spin the Bottle', these people have left footprints that last, footprints that never fade. I cannot ever thank you guys enough for the support and the love you have shown me. And with this year's sleepovers (which i can foresee more of next year :P) and encouraging texts, i only wish the ball started rolling earlier. Then again, starting later has taught me to cherish all this more, knowing that the time left is in a blink of an eye.

You are the angel in my heart...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home