Monday, November 21, 2005

Flat 2, 543 George Street

In fond memories of flat 2, 543 George Street, knowing every crook and nook in my bedroom, how much to turn the tap for the optimal "shower pressure", inviting friends over for a chit-chat, sleepover, cramming-a-day-before-exams, and dressing up for balls. Looking out at the mountains during qt, waking up to the sight of snow on the rooftops. *sigh* I'm going to miss this place and the invisible happy memories imprinted on every wall and photograph..

In my just-settled-into room with Candy (Jan 2003)

English group mates Tom and Sanson practising in the living room (June 2003)

The balloons-bedroom-decorating gang, thanks peeps! (July 2004)

At KLIA with Chia and Karen, leaving for Dunedin approximately 9 months ago... (Feb 2005)

It's such a gloomy and dreary day today. I think the sunshine followed you back when you left Dunedin. I woke up this morning and a reluctant glance at my bedside clock read 5am. *sigh* I'd set my alarm for 8am. So much for sleeping in aye. Heh..

Dad, Mum, Grandad, Grandma and little Daniel (who isnt that little anymore since he's my height) will be touching down in Auckland airport in 9 days' time. I cant wait till they get here. I cant wait to show them my life here. My room, the flat, the places i go, the friends i ramble on about in my emails. :) Dad and Mum have always found it a pleasure to meet my friends. As they say "Now i can put a face to the name". They plan to take the scenic route from Auckland all the way to Wellington, then cross the ferry over to Picton. Pick up another car and then head down to little ol' Dunedin, probably arriving around the 7th December. Graduation will be on the 10th then leaving Dunny on the 13th and flying home on the 14th. Might stay over in Brunei a bit and catch up with Ruth! Wee....

My mind has suddenly gone blank. I cant think of anything else to blog about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home