Sunday, October 30, 2005

Burns baby Burns!

Pre-exams..This is what exam stress does to people, well, some people anyway...Las always get the blame... poor him.... *tsk tsk*

I've caught the disease that Chewy has been recently diagnosed with. It's called Burns Disease. In fact, i think it has become an epidemic! Golly golly. B's and Chewy's text messages at 6am woke me up today. I had all the intention in the world to sleep until at least 8am (i thought i deserved a good sleep-in :P) but with my biological clock accustomed to waking up at 6am, sleeping in was the last thing on my body's mind. All it needed was a stimulus.... and a stimulus was what it got! Those two stayed awake the whole night at Burns CAL. By the time i arrived there with pancakes, they were showing signs of delirium, with Chewy laughing at everything i said. I must say that it was a good start to the morning. Didnt help the disease tho.. who said laughter was the best medicine?? Hehe... At least B got shut-eye for 15 minutes or so on two chairs joined together. Ruth came by. Nice to see people waking up early in the morning. (Ooi Ruth, all the best for tomorrow!!!) If not, i think i would have been swept away by their VERY sleep-deprived humour.

Burns CAL after church with Josh O, Jessica, Las and Chewy. At the moment it's just me...

Fate is building a bridge of chance for someone you love - My Sassy Girl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home