Sunday, October 23, 2005

S.T.U.D.Y.

"Natural abilities are like natural plants; they need pruning by study." Francis Bacon

Friend or food? What is the motivation to stay up into the wee hours of the morning to study? Is it the kindred spirit sitting next to you? Or the bag of munchies in full view on the dining table? What is it that makes me choose to study in the library at night and not just continue to plant my behind on the seat in my bedroom? Some people say it's distracting... and yes, i have to admit that i did, at some point in time, think that way. But then you'd need to take into consideration other factors like the people that you are with, what you are studying etc etc etc. It's been so much fun the past week. I have never laughed so much while studying in the library. Never had such eccentric topics discussed. From underwired bras to gonad size inequalities. No, dont ask me anymore. I'm innocent! REALLY! I just listen and laugh. Hahahahah. I enjoy those study sessions. Something everyday that i look foward to...

Father, please take care of all my family and friends that are preparing and sitting for exams. Hold them so that they wont be burnt out or feel lost from the world outside. Cradle them in your arms so that Your peace envelopes them like a glove and nothing, nothing can worry or harm them. Thank you. In Jesus' name i pray, Amen.

View from Josh O's place. It was lovely. Aiya! This B was still sleeping when the sun came up earlier... now that was gorgeous. The rays came down from behind the clouds like spotlights in a concert. A heavenly concert. Shouldv brought my camera with me...

In the future, i hope to have a home that overlooks the sea. Or at least some sort of scenery... nature. Trees, greenery, mountains, the ocean. *heavenly bliss* Given a choice, i doubt i'll be the kind, really, to live surrounded by a jungle of concrete. Cant wait to own my own home, decorate it and arrange things the way I want them to be. To have things colour coordinated (or course must have the $$$ to do so as well la) and shop for furniture. I've seen some beautiful houses on the outskirts of Dunedin. Never fail to melt my heart. I want one... :)


He chooses to stand different from the others. Arent they adorable?? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home