Saturday, October 01, 2005

Ruth's surprise dance squad


It's all about the fun of making Ruth smile. She turned 20 years 11 months old last night and being non-maths students, we like to round numbers up. So let me rephrase that: She turned 21 last night! woo hoo... It was a wonderful evening. So many people and so much to do. Hehe... And Ruth in that tartan skirt *whistles* and looking pretty and sweet as always. Hope you like the dance, Ruth, and as the phrase of the night was, the dance was FOR RUTH!

I have no idea what it is with me and accidentally deleting paragraphs of what i write, and no way to retrieve them! Argh, so annoying. I've done that 3 times already this morning!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger 12uth said...

I LOVED the dance. I know I've told this to you guys already, but I'll say it again and again and again. Heh. Thanks for making the night so special. You were awesome! :)

1:25 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

FOR AN AMAZING GIRL CALLED RUTHIE!!!

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home