Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Thinking of that afternoon nap?

I learnt a new term today: postprandial somnolence. It's that moment when you've just had your lunch, about half an hour later, that thick, drowsy, intoxicated feeling. Like sleep is the solution, the only solution. Haha, even the afternoon nap that is so addictive has a posh name. Just *dum-de-doo* proud of myself for learning something new. :)

6 assignments in 2 weeks. That's speed assignments for this Endocrinology module. I've completed 1 today (argh..just one!) and am currently working on my second, though this fleeting concentration power isnt helping me one bit. We start Law tomorrow and for some strange reason, i'm more inclined to read my Law notes now than Thyroid ones. Jess, that's new news for you...

Feeling a little confused some times. Not sure why i feel that way though i know i shouldnt. It's annoying and i'm working hard to get over it. Yet some people say that the harder you try to get away from it, the more you allow it to get to you. Well, what am i supposed to do? It's not like it's something i want either. It's annoying. Using up brain energy and space. Man, sometimes the only way is to flee away for a while. I'm tired of fleeing away though. I just want things to be back to the way they were. Is this a test, Lord? :S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home