Friday, September 09, 2005

Hormones aint all fun...

Dont you just get so sick of those hormones some times? From the stoopid mood swings to the unpredicatable, over-emotional moments? Argh... it's moments like these that i wish i was a guy. :P I have to thank Mart and Chia for putting up with me. That sure aint easy... but they've done a marvellous job! :) Sorry, i know it's just a molehill, and i'm much better now. Look at me..i'm smiley girl! :D

Tired. Last day of externship. Mixed feelings. Happy that i wont be standing 8 hours straight every day (oh my goodness....what have i gotten myself into???) but sad that i wont be working with the people i've gotten used to, actually putting knowledge into practice in the dispensary, counselling patients, getting to know the people that come into the pharmacy. The friendships, the professional side of pharmacy. I have to admit, that even though i've had my moments, it was fun and very memorable. Learnt lots of things in 5 days. Yes, though i am still not used to working under S's stare (bleh), the people have taught me how to work as a team, function as a body and yes, i've got the check check check policy ingrained very well into my grey matter. Now the challenge is how to check systematically. I'm gonna miss you guys...

YOOHOOOO.....classes resume on Monday.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home