Monday, September 05, 2005

Extern Day 1


Of all people, all places, all time, i just had to have S as my locum! Man... when i stepped into the pharmacy, all ready to brace what the day throws at me (as well as an attitude check in the morning..again), i had to be greeted by him! It had to be that pharmacy, that time. But honestly, it isnt as bad as it sounded. Just the initial shock i guess. taught me a thing or two about control drugs and made me feel more confident about my asthma and COPD drugs. :)Anyway, real challenge for me to keep my chin up, wear my positivity-suit, and learn as much as i can. Every time i get unmotivated, i remind myself of Colossians 3:23. God's Word is alive. I got to know M and T, nice people and let me do a few things on my own. My preceptor A is coming tomorrow. Looking foward to it.. Whole day been standing (idiot...why did you wear heels?? :S), tired, motivated to study by being reminded of how much i do not remember, tired, tired, tired....beginning to sound like a broken CD player. I better stop.

"Whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men." Colossians 3:23

4 Comments:

Blogger Fisherman Horizon said...

One of the specialty of a pharmacist is the endurance to stand. :P

Enjoy you work, and it'll be fun!

10:30 PM  
Blogger 12uth said...

It always seem "sucky" on the first day. Will pray that the next few days will be awesome ones!
Shine for Christ! =O)

7:51 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Yup! It's been invaluable experience. :) Thanks for all the support!

6:24 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

I like this font!

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home