Friday, August 26, 2005

Daffodil Day

~Pretty daffodils~

It's the holidaaaaaaaaaaaays! Hehe, my holidays began exactly 14 minutes and 34 seconds ago. Liberation! The strange sense of uncontained joy and happiness fills me. We were one of the groups which had a Human Resources Management workshop this afternoon. I walked back home with Eve and Jean at lunch time after the Respiratory test (it was alright :) ) and they were jumping up and down for joy. My celebration was 3 hours away since they didnt have a workshop in the afternoon! It's all good. :)

Jessica is right. We are getting old! No offense to anyone else...maybe it's just Jess and i. :P I shopped around in a shoe store for one, yes, just ONE pair of shoes to wear for my externship and nothing. None at all that i liked. None that fitted the specifications. No open toed ends, preferrably flats, black or neutral, stylish yet not too mature, comfortable and most importantly, to be able to be worn from 8 to 6 without giving me big red blisters that threaten to pop. Not easy. Where have the days gone when i'd walk into a shoe store and immediately be smothered by the array of shoes that i'd fall in love with in that instant?

It's Daffodils Day today. Cancer society have set up stalls selling daffodils, daffodil pins, little teddy bears and yellow bands. I bought some and stuck them on people's doors. Hehe, that was fun. Sun is shining and will be meeting up with Eunice in half an hour's time.

Have a fantastic holiday everyone! Well deserved! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home