Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Summer lovin..


Finally! The presentation is finally over. I dont know how many inpromptu case presentations my heart can handle. Whoa..it sure was something new, not being fully prepared just right then. We were the first group to go up as well, haha, and the case that Shahin and i were working on was chosen! I dont know if that is a good or a bad thing, but i remember the moment Dr Mikov said "Case 3", my heart jumped and sank into my stomach at the same time. The rest of the group was so happy, Mike patting me on the back, but i wasnt so sure. Ever felt that way? It's like you want to be happy but you're not sure if you should be? It felt weird so i walked out of the room before i could see the way they acted. I didnt want to raise their hopes high. But hey, i've over. It's all over. For this module at least. :) We'll see how it goes. I'm glad. Through this presentation we've built new friendships and if there's ever a teamwork #2, which very likely there will be, it'll be easier to work together.

Spring is really in the air. The cherry blossoms are fallin and it's amazing. It's beautiful. The flowwers are in bloom, one by one. I've watched those pink flowers bloom, since the tree was bare in cold, stark winter, until just a week ago, i noticed the buds. One by one, day after day, i watched. Took a few more seconds to notice on my way to school. I cant wait till summer's here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home