Saturday, August 20, 2005

In His time

What an eventful week it has been.

Been bogged down with the whole flat thing, but now i see the light at the end of the tunnel. Met up with Eunice for lunch yesterday, and poor girl had to put up with all my complaints and frustrations. I thought i'd gotten over them then, but obviously not. :S What we learnt in School of Leaders, about Guidance and God showing us just that one step in front. No, not two steps, just one. I felt as though all my steps were baby steps, so small that i couldnt feel the difference from where i was just a while ago. Such small steps. But i know that i'll see the distance, the marathon that i'd finished, at the end of the race. There is so much to learn along the way, and this is truly the greatest test of trust so far. Actually, things arent totally sussed out as yet, but we have to give a definite answer by Monday. I must continue to learn, that everything works out for the better in His time...

I really thank God for the people He's put around me, my family, friends in school, friends from church. I wonder how friends in Australia are doing. Some havent been in contact for a while and i miss them. It's funny, how some memories never seem to fade. Sometimes i sit on my bed and look out at the mountains and trees, and wonder. If all this is taken away from me, in the blink of an eye, will i still be complete in Him alone? That's the ultimatum.

YAY...40 Days of Purpose tonight...Week 3. May Your presence fill the place and speak to each and every one of us tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home