Wednesday, August 03, 2005

One smile makes two.

It’s once of those things in life. Just a smile. That’s all it takes to make the difference. A shy smile, wide beam or a toothy grin, a smile never fails to brighten my day. I remember your smile. You probably thought it insignificant and nothing more than just a smile, but those memories are imprinted in the photo album of my mind. No matter how far we are apart, or how long it has been, God be with you always and grant you your heart's desire. I'll smile to you.

The sun is smiling today. The warm weather tempts me to go for a swim or take a stroll to the beach. Ah….Maybe during the holidays. Got a lot lined up today, mainly meeting up with people and assignments. I’ve got Jessica and Gina to see for lunch, then Eric, Vineel and Aaron to meet up for the assignment on anthelmintics (de-worm drugs). It’s funny how friendships develop. It can just be a matter of month, years, and for some, just never. They’re supposed to be forever. Always together. Not just any part-time love affair (plagiarism here!)

I hear that the holiday placements are out. Going to check them out. Hope I get Urgent Pharmacy…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home