Friday, July 29, 2005



A walk to the Gardens yesterday afternoon to clear my head and reflect on 21 years on this earth. It was a beautiful day. A tranquil day. It also turned into a cold day. :P I sat there for about 2 hours, just admiring all nature around me. I'd brought my Bible and journal with me, so yeah, that was a getaway from the hustle and bustle of school work and planning for tomorrow night. I'd written:

You are my Creator. I praise You for You. There are too many things to list, if i were to list your blessings. A never ending list. I see You all around me. Your magnificence at height, Your intelligence in detail. I see Your beauty in children playing in the playground, in couples strolling hand in hand. In a rock, in the wind, in the trees, the ducks, ripples in the water. Yet what i see is minute because You are so much more. I see You Lord. I'm glad You see me.

I am tempted to call but some things are better left just as they are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home