Monday, July 11, 2005

Lectures take off...

Day 1 back to school and it wasnt exactly as i thought it would be. I'd thought this semester will be 'cruisier', but i am mistaken. We've got different timetables every week, which also means i'll have to change my exercise regime weekly. We've got 3 hourly workshops 4 out of 5 days, and each requires 5-7 hours of preparation, reading up, case-based studies...etc. Sorry, here i am moaning and groaning about the first day of school. I better stop.

Well, other than my very full day that started at 9am and ended at 5pm, it was good to see everyone in class again. To look around and just appreciate being in a room full of familiar faces. Good news! For the 3rd year in a row, a gastroenterologist in Dunedin Hospital has allowed ~50 of our students to join Medical students run rounds in his department. One student is allowed per time and they have to 'book' you in. I got a booking!! =) It's in two weeks' time and it'll be my first real run of the role of a hospital pharmacist. This is so exciting!! I cant wait...

Nearly all men die of their medicines, not of their diseases. - Moliere (1622-1672)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home