Sunday, July 03, 2005

Kids kids and more kids?

Three X-Files series in a row. Hmm... i'm improving. *hehe* Of course, my sister was by my side the whole time. Me? Watch it alone? *shaking head* ahem ahem..no way. Not me. We watched:
~The Ghosts Who Stole Christmas
~Arcadia
~Monday

The weather started out really good this morning. The sun shining brightly, and a really good night's sleep. Josh O's text woke me up at 9.20am (YES!I slept till 9.20!!) saying "I'm sure you dont want to spend the weekend sleeping" and my immediate reply was "of course, why not??" turned around and went back to sleep for another 10 minutes. Man, he just HAD to wake me up! But i'll be thankful next week for a wake up text at 8am because i have to be in church at 8.30am. *praying praying* I've signed up to help with Little Leaders (3 - 6 year olds) at the 9am service. I dont know whether it's the right thing or not, but i felt a compelling in my heart to sign up for it. I do like kids, and teaching Sunday School back home has always brought me a lot of joy, but i'm afraid, in a way, if the kids here are different. Not used to what the protocol here is like, or how to respond since culturally we are so different. Oh well, definitely be praying about this one, and leave the rest in God's hands. *hope the kids like me =P*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home