Monday, June 27, 2005

Kaddish

Supposed to meet up with my sister for lunch, but changes last minute when she called at church to say she doesnt feel like Friendlys. So off with Eunice! Hehe... great catch up! It was so sunny outside but the winds were so so cold. And Eunice didnt wear socks! Argh! I wanted to show her this rock melon ice-cream at GMart and we ended up getting one each. Hehe... the hand holding the ice-cream was frozen by the time we got to Meridian. Martin stopped by in the afternoon while waiting for Marcus to finish their G12 downstairs in my flat. Hahaha... we've got a few things up our sleeves. Hint: birthdays

The best thing about being the middle child is that wherever i go, i have at least one sibling with me. =)

Paul's just left for the gym with Nadia and i'm still waiting for Chia to come home to pick out more X-Files episodes for me to watch. We watched two last night: Triangle and Kaddish. I was all in tears after Kaddish. It expressed that deep and geniune longing of a person, so pure and kind, that i wondered if it was too much just to grant her the wish of her fiance. When she said "I belong to my beloved, and my beloved belong to me", that was IT. My eyes were all blotchy and nose running when the all-too-famous X-files theme song played when the credits came up, and when Chia asked "It was good, aye?" to answer chokingly "Yeah...*sniff sniff*..that was a pretty *tears threatening to spill again* good...yeah..."

Eunice and flatmates on road trip....for good, safe trip and heaps of fun. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home