Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Three down, two to go...

Absence is to love what wind is to fire; it extingushes the small, it kindles the great ~ Comte de Bussy-Rabutin

I'm tired. The lack of sleep and non-stop routine of studying is starting to take a toll on me.

Tough paper ='( But i'm not going to think about it anymore. I've vented out my frustrations in an email to daddy already. Feel much better.

Going to walk through town, aimlessly, breathing in the cold air and thinking about.... *nothing* I just bought a new knitting book and it's got this really cute pattern for a sleeveless shirt. Hehe. =) Will probably stop by the knitting shop to and choose a pretty colour. That always brightens my day. *tingling feeling*

Change of plans to study today. Since it's not wet, i'll walk to the Botannical Gardens, plant my bottom on my favourite spot of grass and read my lecture notes there. Fresh air is very good!

The Lord is my sheperd, i shall not be in want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, he restores my soul. -Psalm 23:1-3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home