Thursday, June 02, 2005

I'm not stressed

I'm not stressed...yet. But the more people tell me 'dont stress', the more inclined i am to be! I need motivation, and it doesnt help when they said 'dont stress'. Sure i understand where they're coming from, but when i'm not stressed, it makes me think.."so i'm supposed to be stressed?" But being stressed doesnt help me the least bit to study better.

Walking back from the gym, i saw the cutest couple. Hand in hand, looking as though they didnt feel the cold at all. And wait wait...the cutest part...the guy had a bag slung across his left arm. No, it wasnt just any bag..it was a pink bag! Bright pink. Man, for a guy to do something like that....so sweet! It's quite a sacrifice, i must say, but when you love a person that much, i guess he must think it's worth it to put down some of that natural and normal male pride that he's been born with. My sister calls that 'hen-pecked', some people may call that 'gay', but to me, that's just plain S-W-E-E-T. I remember when U did something really silly in public just because i had dared him to..it meant a lot to me then though i tried not to show it. All i could do was laugh.. =D

My wish came true! Uncle Then lit the fire when we were there during dinner time and so i huddled around it. So warm! It felt so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home