Saturday, May 28, 2005

The Alphabet Love Song

I was looking through some photos and this song popped into my head. I hadn't sung it for ages... It's one of the most relaxing and upbeat songs that has been with me since my childhood.

"A," you're adorable,
"B," you're so beautiful,
"C," you're a cutie full of charms.
"D," you're a darling and
"E," you're excitingAnd
"F," you're a feather in my arms.
"G," you look good to me,
"H," you're so heavenly,
"I," you're the one I idolize.
"J," we're like Jack and Jill,
"K," you're so kissable,
"L," is the lovelight in your eyes.
"M," "N," "O," "P," I could go on all day.
"Q," "R," "S," "T," alphabetically speaking, you're OK.
"U," made my life complete,
"V," means you're very sweet,
Double-"U" "X" "Y"
"Zee."It's fun to wander through the alphabet with you
To tell you what you mean to me.

Where are you? You're adorable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home