Wednesday, May 25, 2005

To be examined or not to be examined..that is the question

Exams are just around the corner...16 days left to the date until my first paper, Professional Pharmacy Practice. Amazingly, God has granted me the peace and i have embraced it so not too stressed at the moment.

There's that 15% Pharmacology assignment that i have to work on, and argh, finding the research papers that correlate to the experiment is just so .... . Going to spend most of the night in Hercus CAL tonight because i need access into Ovid. =( It's due on Monday, sure, can work over the weekend, but better to get it over and done with asap so that i can resume my revision! Oh no..i just remembered that i've got Pathology tutorial tomorrow and i havent finished the prep sheets! *taking a deep breath* Calm down...calm down. There's still time. =) *deep breath out*

I was supposed to wake up at 5.45am to go to the gym but my body just wouldnt agree with my brain to get up this morning. It was like having temporary muscle paralysis..haha..and the only movement i could make was to reach out and set the alarm at 7am, turn over and pull the duvet (not quilt) over my head, close my eyes and drift off into slumber again. Zzzz.... I'm beginning to fall in love with sleep....not good, not good...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home