Sunday, May 22, 2005

bricks

There were stacks of bricks of different colours.
There were red ones, blue ones, green ones, and even transparent ones...like basic LEGO bricks. They were all jumbled up.
So messy, so disorganised, so disorientated.
I couldnt reach them.

Then He reached in and started rearranging the bricks.
One by one, yet in a matter of seconds, they were all neatly back where they should be.

"WOW, thanks. But can i ask, what are the transparent bricks?"

"They're parts of your life that you just have to learn to look through.
Dont worry about them, now your focus is on the coloured bricks, the ones I've put in your life to handle. Prioritise. I'll take care of you. You're not disorientated anymore, no more worry lines. Dont focus on the transparent bricks. I'm handling those. Come find the rest you seek. I'll provide. I promise. I will never ever leave you and i'm going to give you the very best. Dont settle for second best. You are my little girl."

"I love you".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home