Thursday, May 19, 2005

LesMills

I went for BodyBalance at 6.30am at LesMills. Had to start walking at 6am. It got a bit scary as i walked down Princes Street, lights werent as well lit there and totally no one around. So i jogged quickly to LesMills....just in case. Man, slow movements but i was sweating profusely! I think i'll join up for Pilates if i have the time in 2nd semester. =) Then i went for BodyAttack after meeting up with E in the evening. *GREAT chat with E. Have to meet up more often. =P* WOW...intense workout. Sweating non-stop and my shoulder muscles were so sore! I think i have to vary my exercise routine more now. Aerobics classes have made me realise how raw and rusty so many other parts of my body are! My upper chest hurts the most from those blooming push-ups! =S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home