Thursday, May 12, 2005

it's your birthday!

It's Daddy's birthday today. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" I wish i was home. I know that Daddy and Mummy dont like celebrating their birthdays the way we do, but it's just nice to be around them. Daddy's in Kuching at the moment, taking care of Grandpa. I do pray he's gotten better. Mummy's running the household at home with little Daniel, who isnt exactly little anymore... I miss you guys heaps.

Daddy said that it's up to me whether i want to apply for the Student Summership or not. I thought that they were going to be here for like the whole of December...but no. D said just maybe 10 days to 2 weeks. I was disappointed. I would like them to stay longer...take a tour around the South Island and maybe visit friends up in Auckland as well as Christchurch. Go take neo prints just us 4 siblings at Time Zone..hehe...that would be fun. Dan would be as tall as us by then. I cant wait until they come. It's going to be soooo cool! Well, regarding the Student Summership, now that they arent staying for that long, maybe i should just go home and spend the rest of my 2 months plus of summer in Mukah. We'll probably still go to Sibu weekly and i'm going to see if i can go to KL and Singapore on my own or with Chia to do some shopping. I want to spend time with family and visit relatives and go out with friends...maybe i do want to go home more than i thought i did. It would be much lonelier here..if i'd stayed. Sure i've got J and A and Jo for December, but what happens after that? Lots of time for personal reflection and time by myself on a bench at the Botannical Gardens. If i do stay, maybe i should apply for PR there. Hehe... Ah....a little bit too long away to even be thinking about this. My mind should be filled with PATHOLOGY!!

Okies...so i'm back to Pathology now. U is 'online but on 'away' mode. OF course! It's only 4.30am in Melbourne. =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home