Saturday, May 07, 2005

Vodafone

Vodafone's got an offer until May 2006. Free 021 to 021 texts from midnight Friday till midnight Sunday! COOL! I had to sleep with my cellphone on last night because i needed to wake up early and my alarm clock (after 6 years) has decided to call it quits. I had full intention to sleep early at 11pm and boy, i was woken up AT LEAST 12 times because of messages since midnight! Now that wasnt very cool. =S I couldnt put it on silent mode either cos i needed the alarm to go off. >.< But the sun is shining and the chill in the air is dissipating. Paul's at his HEAL test so i'm off to see him now. Have to go shopping for ingredients as i'm preparing supper tonight for cell.

Passionfruit marshmallow slice & Apple Vodka brownie. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home