Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Supposedly studying...

I'm on the highest level of celebrity squares...first time studying in the Central Library this year. *pat on the back* Well, supposedly 'studying'. I had trouble going online just now, so ended up spending the first hour in the library at the IT Helpdesk. Ah....threw me off my study mood. =( Well, i'm going to bury my nose in my books soon.....yes....i said "soooooon". =P It's great to see so many people studying, some watching movies, some taking their leisurely breaks.

Suddenly thought of home and how things were back in secondary school. BOY, those were fun days. Miss the school, the smell of chalk, the sound of familiar voices as students rush off to beat their teachers to class, shuffle of feet as girls catch that last bit of gossip before they continue during break time. I miss my classmates, the hard wooden seats and small table (with no drawer). I miss standing up to greet with the drawl "Se----la-----mat----pa-----gi-----cik-----gu----" as if they're actually one word. I wonder if any of my friends around the world are remembering those times... Am i the only one?

"Somewhere out there, if love can see us through, then we'll be together, somewhere out there...out where dreams....come true."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home