Thursday, May 19, 2005

3 months

It's been 3 months since i left home. Yet for some reason, it feels as though it's been so long ago and at the same time so recent.

If i close my eyes, i can almost feel as though i'm back home somewhere in the living room with Daddy at the computer, Mummy somewhere in the kitchen and my siblings all over the place.

If i close my eyes, i can smell the pleasant aroma of homecooked meals and Daddy and Mummy asking "Will one of you come and help take the food out??"

If i close my eyes, i'm back in the car going for rides and sharing life together about what we've been up to in different parts of the world.

If i close my eyes, i can hear the laughter of the children and footsteps as they run around playing tag and asking to play Mother Hen and Eagle.

If i close my eyes, i'm back in Wesley church, on the all-too-familiar hard wooden benches with familiar faces all around.

If i close my eyes, i'm secure in arms that wont let me go.

Only if i'll close my eyes....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home