Saturday, May 28, 2005


A part of me that's gone, not quite there anymore. I try to reach out and take a hold of it, but my attempt is futile. Have you ever wondered why i'm even trying to hold on. Just let go. Afterall, i asked for it.

I feel like a song without the words, a man without a soul,
a bird without its wings, a heart without a home.
I feel like a knight without a sword,a sky without the sun,
cause you are the one.

I feel like a ship beneath the waves, a child who's lost its way,
a door without a key, a face without a name.
I feel like a breath without the air,and everyday's the same,
since you've gone away.

I gotta have a reason to wake up in the morning.
You used to be the one that put a smile on my face.
There are no words that could describe how I miss you;
I miss you, everyday.

~Never Gonna Leave Your Side - Daniel Bedingfield Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home